FormaHoof Performance Hind Mould is specifically designed for race and competition horses, allowing them to quickly and effectively overcome common hoof problems and return to training sooner, whilst maintaining a perfectly balanced, healthy hoof, for optimum performance and long-term soundness.
The system allows the farrier to apply a slim-fit and aesthetically pleasing moulded ‘shoe’, without the need for hoof-damaging glue, casts or nails.
FormaHoof Performance gives the horse comfortable and durable support, no matter the demands of their training program. Using FormaHoof Performance significantly reduces the risks associated with traditional shoeing and mimics natural hoof function, providing immediate relief and enabling hooves to heal and grow naturally.
FormaHoof is the only hoof treatment that:
• Supports the hoof wall and returns concavity to the hoof.
• Creates artificial sole depth, supporting and protecting the sole.
• Allows conditions such as quarter cracks to be quickly and effectively treated, whilst keeping the horse in training and competition.
• Corrects hoof angles and conditions such as Negative Palmar Angle and High/Low Heel Syndrome.
• Allows for the hoof’s natural movement (expansion and contraction).